Dogs love these delicious coconut cookies, and the great news is they are super easy to make, WOOF! You just need four ingredients to make these healthy and hypoallergenic treats.
Coconut Oil is a wonder working ingredient. It improves your dogs coat, reduces risk of infection, AND helps with their digestion!
You don’t have to use a bone shape, just pick up your favourite cookie cutter and send us a picture of the result. A really easy to make treat your dog will love!
- 1 heaped tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon of unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas (the mushier the better!)
- 800g of old fashioned oats
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F/gas 4)
- Mash up your bananas in a large bowl
- Add all the other delicious and healthy ingredients
- Mix, mix, mix until combined (add some extra oats if it’s too sticky!)
- On a lightly floured surface, knead and then roll out your mixture to ¼ inch thickness
- Use your favourite cutter to cut your cookies – we like bones!
- Space evenly on a baking sheet
- Pop in the oven for 10 minutes for a super easy and hypoallergenic treat!
Here’s Eazy enjoying her coconut treat. Post a picture of your cookies and tag @EdgardCooperUK!