If spring isn't coming to us, we're bringing spring alive ourselves with these beautiful and healthy veggie chips. Yes indeed, those yummie looking chips your humans eat too.
Dogs and vegetables? Yes sir! They are packed with healthy vitamins, fibers and minerals, and we know they perform wonders for your dog's body.
Your human will need:
- All kind of beautiful vegetables - open your fridge and use the leftovers! - such as a zucchini, carrot, beetroot, sweet potato, turnip,...
- Herbs like turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, parsley,...
- Parchment paper
- Jar (airless)
Method / instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Slice all the veggies into uniformly thin slices with a knife or mandolin.
- Spread out on baking pan(s) lined with parchment paper, minimizing overlap.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200°C. Flip. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until crispy and slightly brown but not burnt.
TIP: Watch them carefully and even remove some early if they are browning before the others.
- Top off with some herbs, for ex. turmeric and zucchini or cinammon and carrot are magic combinations.
- You can keep them in a jar so they stay crispy - and on top of that it's a true deco in your kitchen!
Turn around all those delicious veggies into thin rounds of crispy goodness and send us your creations!